This repository consists of coding cheatsheets and tooling guides for students in 104. Our goal is for this content to be applicable not just to this class, but in professional settings as well. Please submit an issue if you have a request, suggestion, or contribution.
Pages in this wiki:
- GCC by Cameron Durham
- GDB by Spencer Davis
- Linux by Jamie Flores
- CMake test scaffolding by Mark Redekopp
- The preprocessor by Anthony Wiencko
- Valgrind by Cameron Durham
- Makefile by Leif Wesche
- Code style by Noah Kim
- Virtual machines by Mark Redekopp
- CMake by Jamie Smith
Here are some old labs that won’t be covered this semester due to the change in curriculum.
- Basic Unix commands will improve your shell literacy, which can save you a lot of time.
- Cygwin is a full-blown Unix-environment for Windows users that includes GCC, a C++ debugger, and a shell.
- cplusplus.com is a comprehensive reference of the language and standard library.
- cppreference.com is a complete wiki on C++.